Today I was going to post about how I feel on the 2 year anniversary of my brother’s death. It was going to be a post all about how it gets better and the ugly parts of my journey through grief. I thought that might help someone out there going through the same thing, but really I don’t want to go there right now. Maybe later. Then I logged in to see that yet a second person nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, my friend from Better not Broken and Laura (actually I’m not quite sure what award Laura nominated me for).
Here’s the rules:
1. Link to the blog(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other blogs.
1. I can do dancer pose!!!! This is very exciting. I have fibromyalgia and I’ve been pushing through a lot of stiffness to get my body moving. For now it’s cooperating and I’m trying really hard to keep taking good care of myself.
2. First kiss….because you asked Laura. I was 16 it was summer and he said wow.
3. I met someone. We went out. I really liked him. His ex wanted him back. He went back. It didn’t last a week. He said he didn’t believe in love. Who doesn’t believe in love? What a sad existence? There is no one in his life he loves. I walked away from that. I believe in love. There are so many people that I love including my readers that I have never met.
4. I get wedding proposals weekly. That’s what happens when you walk around in yoga clothes all day. I also get indecent proposals. I do not recommend walking around in yoga clothes although I won’t stop doing it.
5. My favorite cake is carrot cake. Preferably with walnuts and coconut in there. If you don’t like carrot cake that’s okay, more for me.
6. My favorite book of all time is Pillars of the Earth by ken Follet.
7. My best friend and goddaughter both have curly red hair.
I now nominate….
- Red Hairing (my endo sister, I hope I have half your fire to stand for what I believe in)
- Magdalene (I hope I grow up to be as wise as you)
- Kirsty (you make everything funny, even chronic illness, thanks)
- Jenn Marie (You help me understand this crazy thing called fibro)
- Taylor Oceans (you’re crazy and I love you, buy his book)
- Poppy (When do you sleep? It seems like you’re always cooking)
- Zahra (thanks to you chronic resting bitchface is now a part of my vocabulary)
- Elaine (No Seriously, when do you sleep)
- Jenni (May you always remain a gentle caring soul)
- Kerry (parsnips)
OK folks I’m exhausted and going to bed before 8pm. Congrats! Tell me things about yourself.
Glad you found something to channel your positive spirit. Keep posting
Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for nominating me 😉 that’s so lovely xx ps I’ve spent years walking around in yoga clothes and I’ve never once received a marriage proposal!! Maybe it’s more to do with you being beautiful??
Thank you and you’re most welcomed. I don’t get proposals when I’m not in Yoga clothes lol.